We Sell CORE Covers
We are a state-of-the-art sewing manufacturer. In addition to being the world’s largest spa cover manufacturer, we also produce a wide-range of items from home furnishings to medical products. We utilize the best technology available to manufacture and manage fulfillment for our valued customers. We have a vast and diverse experience in serving OEMs, distributors and national retailers, world-wide.
We built Core Covers around the values and ethics that we believe in:
- We live by the golden rule.
- We believe that work is a place where people should be treated with respect and dignity.
- Our employees and customers values and feelings matter to us.
- Our work does not compromise the importance of our families.
- Our business supports our community.
- We value safety and respect for the environment.
- Oh, and we like to have fun too!!
We guess you could say we want it all and that we are trying to attain the impossible but that’s OK with us. We understand that as imperfect humans, we can’t attain anything like perfection, but our aim is to do everything that we can to live by what is more important to us. Our hope is that in doing so, your experience with Core is a reflection of our commitment to our values.
Core Covers warrants our insulating covers to the original end user, to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal usage, for a period of 3 years (36 months) from the date of manufacturing to the original end user. Such limited warranty does not cover damages caused by animals, fire, vandalism, excessive chemicals, improper installation and strain, abuse or abrasion, acts of God or use for purposes other than that for which the cover was designed. Ordinary wear and tear, delamination and seam splitting due to improper handling are not considered to be a defect in workmanship or material. Foam cores (1.5 # & 2.0 # only) are covered for 3 years, 1.0 # are covered for 90 days. Warranty of foam cores is void if any holes have been found to puncture or penetrate either the outer covering or inner seal. Any expressed or implied warranty is limited in duration to 3 years (36 months) from the date of manufacturing to the original end user. Core Covers shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
Any insulating cover deemed by Core Covers to have failed due to defects in materials or workmanship within 3 years (36 months) from date of purchase will be repaired or replaced, at our option, without charge for materials or labor (excludes cost of freight FOB San Diego, CA).
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER IMPROPER USE OR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
• Insulating cover has been subjected to alteration, misuse, abuse, or if any repairs on the cover are attempted by anyone other than our authorized representatives, unless express written approval is given.
• Foam breakage or tearing of vinyl (this cover is not intended to be walked, stood, or sat upon, or any excessive weight caused by rain, water, snow, animals, or any other acts of God).
• Damage due to excessive use of chemicals of water or contact with other chemicals on the cover material (this includes the use of Armor All® and other petroleum based products).
• Fading of vinyl and thread is not considered a defect and will naturally occur due to normal chemical maintenance, exposure to the elements and aging.
• Scuffing & Chafing or wearing holes in cover by dragging or storing/leaning against sharp objects.
• Damage caused by improper installation or during transportation from the dealer to purchaser.
• Any damage resulting from any misuse, abuse, negligence, acts of God, accident or alteration, (i.e. cover lifts, animals and excessive weight or wind).