These models allow the open cover to rest lower against the spa for a slightly less-obstructed view. Depending on the mounting system, the CoverMate II can be screw-mounted low on the spa, or simply slid underneath for spas with weaker skirts using the optional Understyle bracket system (sold separately).
Features & Specs
- Requires just 18 inches of clearance behind the spa and 5 inches on each side
- Powdercoated, aluminum tubing with easy-to-install, non-corrosive mounting brackets—same as CoverMate I
- Understyle system uses two aluminum brackets and 7-inch base plates that simply slide under the spa
- Comes standard with a TowelMate accessory for hanging up to three towels right where you need them most
- Works on spas up to 8 feet in length or width and 40 inches in height