Dispatcher / Scheduler for Spa & Fireplace Service (I-70 and Tower Rd)
As a Service Dispatcher you will answer incoming service calls, analyze service requests from customers and schedule the appropriate field technician, The ideal candidate would have knowledge of hot tubs and fireplaces, be familiar with the greater Denver Metro area and have experience in scheduling service technicians. We are looking for career minded individuals who will grow with our company.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have a professional appearance
- Eager to learn
- Easy to work with
- Excellent Typing skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to multitask while staying organized
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
- One year experience in scheduling/ service dispatching preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to report to facility Mon-Fri 8:00 am-5:00 pm Some half day Saturdays.
- Experience in Hot tubs and Fireplaces a plus!
- Advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- Pay based on experience
- Drug Free: Mandatory drug test and criminal back ground check
Stable employment, working in a safe, friendly, family oriented professional company.
• Paid time off for Vacations and personal time.
• Paid Holidays
• 401 (k)
• Medical Benefits
• Opportunity and Growth
- Starting pay based on experience. $15 to $20 hour.
- employment type: full-time
- Spa Brokers is a family owned retail Hot tub and Fireplace Company located in the Denver metro area with 6 locations including our service center. We are celebrating over 30 years in business and we are recognized as one of the top 10 companies in the USA in our industry.
- We are growing and looking to add a full time employee that have the experience and the desire to be a dispatcher/service writer.
Starting pay based on qualifications. $15 to $20 hour.
To Apply to join our Spa Brokers Team
- Fax resume to 303-375-6503
- Call 303.598.4627